In the autumn of 2018, our client entrusted us with expanding the capacity of the Logistics Centre in Üllő. We were required to build a truck parking facility of approximately 12,000 m². In the context of infrastructure development, we had the following tasks:
- expanding the connected fire sprinkler system;
- the construction and connection of a rainwater network into the existing closed system and integrating it into an oil trap system;
- expansion of the public lighting network;
- establishment of a new concrete parking lot and road network designed with "D" load class track layer structure and customised traffic engineering solutions;
- widening of an existing asphalt-paved roadway.
During the execution of construction works, we ensured that the traffic passing through the Logistics Centre was undisturbed. In spite of the long winter and the unfavourable weather conditions, the work was successfully completed and delivered in excellent quality, allowing our customer to start using the new 68-lot truck park as scheduled.