We are looking for a colleague who puts emphasis on the following:
- a balanced and relaxed professional atmosphere;
- the professional diversity of assignments;
- high-quality work, the elaboration of tasks, and
- is able to establish successful relationships with our partners.
Main tasks and assignments:
- processing of the technical content of tenders and projects, control and pricing of technical content
- consultations with designers, subcontractors and customers
- tendering of suppliers and subcontractors, evaluation of offers
- preparation of documentation and statements, workplace administration
- preparation of schedules and negotiating timetables with the Construction Manager
- preparation of the handover documents
- specialised qualification (architect or civil engineer);
- ability to think logically, to consider the technical aspects and to apply a holistic approach;
- basic IT knowledge (mainly Office programmes, confident knowledge of Word, Excel etc.);
- reliability, diligence and a good ability to solve problems;
- at least 3 years of professional experience.
What we offer:
- professional challenges;
- pleasant working environment and stable background;
- opportunities for professional development;
- payment as agreed;
- company phone and computer;
- dependable schedule;
- immediate start of work.
Place of work:
- 1095 Budapest, Mester utca
The application process
Please send your CV, containing a resume photo and indicating salary expectations to email@example.com.