We are looking for a colleague who puts emphasis on the following:
- a balanced and relaxed professional atmosphere;
- the professional diversity of assignments;
- high-quality work, the elaboration of tasks, and
- is able to establish successful relationships with our partners
- and to harmonise diverse work processes.
Main tasks and assignments
- day-to-day assistance to the Construction Manager;
- on-site management of projects according to the instructions of the Construction Manager;
- managing and assisting the work of subcontractors, and coordinating the day-to-day work;
- calculation of material quantities for acquisition;
- reception and documentation of the delivered material;
- continuous reporting to the Construction Manager.
- 5 years of professional experience in structural architecture;
- firm and confident behaviour;
- ability to handle stress;
- extensive knowledge of construction materials;
- ability to independently solve smaller issues.
What we offer:
- long-term job opportunity;
- versatile projects that pose a number of professional challenges;
- professional challenges;
- stable background;
- opportunities for professional development;
- payment as agreed;
- company phone and car;
- immediate start of work.
Place of work:
- Flexible; in Budapest and Pest county
The application process
Please send your CV and a resume photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.