We are looking for a colleague who puts emphasis on the following:
- a balanced and relaxed professional atmosphere;
- the professional diversity of assignments;
- high-quality work, the elaboration of tasks, and
- is able to establish successful relationships with our partners
- and to harmonise diverse work processes.
Main tasks and assignments
- day-to-day technical management of projects;
- coordination and control of construction works;
- attendance in joint meetings;
- preparation and enforcement of schedules;
- provision of technical content according to the contract;
- quality control of the execution;
- management, accounting and tendering of subcontractors;
- assessment and acquisition of building materials.
- specialised qualification (architect or civil engineer);
- ability to think logically, to consider the technical aspects and to apply a holistic approach;
- reliability, diligence and a good ability to solve problems.
What we offer:
- professional challenges;
- stable background;
- opportunities for professional development;
- payment as agreed;
- company phone and car;
- immediate start of work.
Place of work:
- Flexible; in Budapest and Pest county
The application process:
Please send your CV and a resume photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.